Intranet and Internet Portal Implementation
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our solution will help achieving the following:
- Adopting a holistic view of how SharePoint fits into your organization’s digital workplace.
- Ensuring that SharePoint is deployed to support the way that teams work and collaborate.
- Approaching SharePoint as an ongoing program.
- Not losing sight of the user.
As part of the national e-Government initiative in Saudi Arabia, the portal and e-Services provided by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry were selected to be part of the services to be offered online to the public by the beginning of the year 2008.
The solution is intended for the following:
- Building MCI Intranet and Internet Portal.
- Providing a new Commercial Registration Solution to replace the current mainframe application.
- Providing a new Trademark System to replace the current Trademark application.
- Providing a new Jewelry Shops and Factories System to replace the current one.
- Implementing Commercial Registration e-Service that must be up running.
- Integrating the new Commercial Registration e-Service with Saudi Arabia’s Government Service Bus (GSB).